I would say that in the past year or so I haven't really payed much attention to making the condo, well a home. A home is something you enjoy coming well home to. Don't get me wrong, I love living downtown, it's close to everything and while I painted a few of the walls last fall we really haven't done much else. After being away in Calgary for 4 months and reading
The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin I decided there is no time like the present to get going on making our home a place where we get the warm fuzzies.
I'm putting my heart and soul into our home this year.
So naturally I made a list.
Fill our home with beautiful scents
Hang up the pictures
Clean the fridge
Hang up the wooden thing
Purchase curtains
Find new lights
Fix espresso maker
Hang up curtains
Clean out the office
Have more date nights
Find benches
Get a new toaster
Do something for Andrew
Cull my wardrobe (again)
Stop procrastinating when it come to school
Get rid of all the clutter
So far we've managed to cross a few things off the list and I plan to update you on the beauty of our home in an orderly fashion of posts.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment