It's kind of funny isn't it. 3 years ago I started my first Day Zero list and was able to complete it June 8th of this year (you can read about bits and pieces of it on my other blog) and I immediately started creating a second list. Then I kind of forgot about it, until today... my boyfriend and my three year anniversary. Funny hey? I started my first list the day we decided to start "dating". I put dating in quotations because we were really seeing each other well before it's just that we decided months later to celebrate on this day.
If you don't know about Day Zero you really should look into it. You set 101 goals to accomplish in 1001 days and looking back on how far you've come is eye-opening.
Anyways, I'm looking at my list and I've changed a couple things and I still have a few goals I want to update but I've decided I'm starting my second list today because well, why not?
I'll be tracking it on this page and updating you as I cross goals off my list.
I'm hoping by June 8th, 2013 I'll have accomplished a whole lot, have a degree under my belt and be healthy, wealthy and living the life of my dreams with the man of my dreams.
Here's a little peak:
Where do you see yourself in 1001 days?

No comments:
Post a Comment