i've never been a huge runner, or jogger for that matter.
this morning however 6 of us signed up to run 5km on july 6.
17 weeks and 3 days till we do the color me rad run.
i best start training.
5km can't be that hard right?
Nah, don't bother. The color run isn't a race or anything (it's not timed). You have to walk through the "color" areas to get covered, then you can sort of jog if you want between color stations, but many people don't. Or they skip and hold hands and other silly stuff. It's a party - not a 5K. It's just running around like a kid getting colored cornstarch thrown at you.
Nah, don't bother. The color run isn't a race or anything (it's not timed). You have to walk through the "color" areas to get covered, then you can sort of jog if you want between color stations, but many people don't. Or they skip and hold hands and other silly stuff. It's a party - not a 5K. It's just running around like a kid getting colored cornstarch thrown at you.
ReplyDeletegood to know, I'm still going to push myself because I want to run the 5km
Delete7 of us, no? You'll be able to run it!
ReplyDeleteAt the time of the post there was only 6 I think, but now there is a lot more!
Deleteyou'll rock it! the 5K is the gateway drug to a mad love for running missy. trust me!
ReplyDeletesteve and i want to do this run in seattle!!
Haha I hope, I'm definitely not a runner.
DeleteIt would be so fun in another city, but tickets sell out so quickly!