Tuesday, March 5, 2013

nyc: 50 days

finally our flights are booked and we have found a place to stay!


50 days can't pass fast enough.
i've been waiting for this trip for 2 years.
and while i wish we had a little longer than 5 days, we are going to make the most of it.

things to see
* statue of liberty
* wall street
* empire state building
* central park
* ground zero
* museum of natural history
* MoMA
* broadway show
*guggenheim
* yankees game
* museum of sex
* united nations
* rockafeller center


shopping
* christian loubutin (5 in nyc)
* herve leger
* saks fifth avenue
* berdorfs goodman
* barney's
* barnes & noble
* hermes of paris
* macys
* bloomingdales
* sephora
* kate spade

oh dear, credit card get ready.

where are your favorite places in nyc?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha yes I thought it sounded interesting!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe Tiffany's isn't on your shopping list! I suppose a trip to the flagship goes without saying, though. It's a must-see (and shop)!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete