Well, time really does fly. I've been home from my Europe trip for a little over two weeks and I feel like I've gotten absolutely nothing done. I'm the most unproductive human being this planet has ever seen and guess what?!?!? I'm leaving for Montreal on Sunday. Ha. Lord, how I get away with this summer is literally beyond me. I'm working part-time, working out like a crazy person (read 6-7 times per week), and trying to cultivate as many hobbies as humanly possible because what else am I supposed to do with my time??
I'm gone next week, maybe I'll catch up on blogging in Montreal but I seriously doubt it. Steven and I are headed to see Lady Gaga and I honestly cannot wait, I love travelling with him, we really do have such an amazing time. I'm still coming down from the high that was 6 weeks in Europe, I don't want it to end so it's good I have a little trip planned for this month, as well as at the end of July. Nothing planned for August though, and September is in the works.
In terms of life, I'm feeling stressed these days that we will never find the right place to rent on September 1. Finding a rental is annoying and hard, there is always something wrong and unfortunately we are extremely spoiled with where we live currently. I'm trying to be frugal with where we will rent but I also don't want to hate where I'm living for a year. *sigh*
I do plan on blogging more, I swear, there's lots to tell and many festivals coming up which I'm excited to attend. The work I'm doing this summer is fairly mind numbing so writing is always a good escape but I have 4-5 writing projects ongoing so sometimes this blog gets a little less attention.
Summer 2014 is packed with tons of travel, hanging around with friends, getting as fit as humanly possible, and just enjoying the time I have before I start working my buns off in September.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment