Plus, quiches are french... so there's that.
4-6 slices of bacon or ham
1 small onion chopped
4 eggs
1/2 cup of mushrooms chopped
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp of flour
1 tsp of parsley
1/4 tsp of thyme
sea salt and pepper to taste
pie crust unbaked
3/4 cup of cheese (cheddar grated)
Preheat over to 350. If you are using bacon ensure it is cooked before hand. In a bowl mix onion, eggs, ham, mushrooms, milk, flour, parsley, thyme, cheese, salt and pepper together. If you would like to add more veggies you can (I also like pepper and green onion in mine) just make sure you cut back the portions of the mushrooms, ham and onion.
Mix well and pour into pie crust.
Cook for about 45 minutes.
Yep that's it ;)
I am a quiche fail. Whenever I try they never turn out, but may have to give this one a go. Looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteThis recipe is so easy! It will not fail, I promise!
Delete