Hello.*crickets*
Yes, it's been a while - sorry life got busy!
Merry christmas, and happy new year, happy valentine's day, I can't believe we are into 2014!
I have such high hopes for this year - I believe a bunch of good things will happen!
Here's a little update on where our lives have been at:
December.
We spent Christmas with both of our families and then headed down to see my Grandma who unfortunately is not well. From there we headed out to Kelowna to spent some quality time with our favourite couple Aislin & Steven, who just recently got engaged! We rang in the new year with tons of bubbles and great company, it couldn't have been better.
January.
January was an interesting month, I wasn't really myself and we both had lots on the go. At the end of the month I headed to a fantastic conference in Lake Louise. I'll leave it there for January.
February.
The month of love! We spent the beginning of this month running around, trying to get everything done before we jetted off for our tropical vacation over Valentine's Day in Maui. We actually just got home today!
I hope to update this blog a little more often, I have lots of thoughts swirling around in my head, lots of thoughts - just never the right words.
So glad to see a post by you here. Can't wait for what the new year brings you and your loved ones
ReplyDeleteso wonderful to hear an update from you!! hope your march is even ebtter!
ReplyDelete