I meant to get this up weeks ago, I swear...
I made an appearance at 4 lunch spots and 2 dinners. Most of which were amazing!
Lunch
* De Dutch
* Cafe Select
* Normand's Bistro
* Tavern 1903
Dinner
* The Creperie
*Tzin
I would have to say hands down Tzin was my favourite dinner spot, although there wasn't much competition as The Creperie was fairly horrible.
In terms of lunch they were all really great, but I think Normand's takes the cake!
Check out my Yelp reviews to read more on my dining experience!
Where have you eaten lately?
Lunch
* De Dutch
* Cafe Select
* Normand's Bistro
* Tavern 1903
Dinner
* The Creperie
*Tzin
I would have to say hands down Tzin was my favourite dinner spot, although there wasn't much competition as The Creperie was fairly horrible.
![]() |
| Lunch at Normand's Bistro |
In terms of lunch they were all really great, but I think Normand's takes the cake!
Check out my Yelp reviews to read more on my dining experience!
Where have you eaten lately?


i always say i'm gonna do one of these in Atl!! glad you had a good experience
ReplyDeleteThey are seriously so much fun, you should most definitely try to do one!
Delete