Monday, October 21, 2013

life update!

Wow, life is really keeping us busy and frankly I should be studying for midterms right about now. 2 more to go! I can't believe October is almost over, it's going by much to quickly - 6 months and school will be over! Which means I need to decide what the heck I will be doing with my summer before grown up life starts in September of 2014.

Andrew is busy studying for his Mod 4 exam, I'm so very proud of him for pursuing this designation. I really can't wait for graduation because these late night study sessions and early mornings are killing me!

We have a wedding to attend on Saturday (Andrew's cousin), and I adore weddings but always get such a bad case of wedding fever.

We have a couple countdowns going on:

- 64 days till Christmas 
- 67 days till Kelowna
- 114 days till Hawaii

I feel like if I blink it will be all over! 



No comments:

Post a Comment