Friday, August 23, 2013

aloha from hawaii!

Sometimes, I forget about this little blog. Sometimes, my life feels so overwhelming!
I've been in hawaii for almost 2 weeks now and while it isn't stressful in the least I've been taking a decent amount of time to unwind and relax before the craziness of September starts!

Hopefully, I'll get around to get posting pictures on this blog from our trip, I'm having a great time and I kind of don't want to come home.

Actually, I have to fly to Edmonton (through the night) then drive to Calgary that same day. I have three days left of work and then it's back to Edmonton for 8 more months of school. My hopes are to graduate and head over to Europe for a bit and then get my life organized to start my full-time job in Calgary.

Yep,  you read that right... I'll be heading back to Calgary to start my life after graduation!

Busy busy summer that is flying by much too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment