Friday, April 5, 2013
lately...
my life is pretty busy right now and while there are pre-written scheduled posts on my other blog this one has no structure. one of my favorite blogs healthy wealthy diy originally posted her version of what she's been up to lately and i thought it was just too cute to pass up!
so i thought i'd update you on what i've been up to lately....
lately i've been
watching... the office and modern family
enjoying... the nice weather... until this morning when it snowed
moving... all the information into my head for finals
excited for... new york city!
cooking... birthday cakes
pinning... hair do's
planning... my life for this summer/ our nyc trip
what have you been up to lately?
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been rewatching Veronica Mars while I am doing chores and such. Excited about the movie and the Kickstart project.
ReplyDeleteI like this. I use to do this as a monthly wrap-up. And your post reminds me of why I love it. It's short, fun and always provides some topic to discuss.
you should do one!
Delete