isn't it what we are all after?
once our education is complete, and our partners are found...
once we have settled into our homes and started our careers...
once all of that is done, isn't life supposed to be simple?
i wonder if it ever will be... i'm not even done the first step yet.
but i have hopes, hopes that one day there will be no stress.. life will just be simple, and wonderful.
everyone has their coping mechanisms:
for me: yoga, cooking, reading, writing, baking... wine.
what do you do?
Stress will always rears its obnoxious head but if you live in a way that generally allows for peace of mind, I think that's a huge help.
ReplyDeleteSo many things help me out. Quality time with those I love is huge, reading, writing, having some wine while soaking in the tub... enjoy the little things, they make every day seem that much more magical.
Thanks love! I try to make time for all those things =)
ReplyDeleteIt's comforting to read a healthy reminder about coping with stress. I find that without a reminder of better ways than old habits to deal with a stressful moment or rough day or unappealing situation, I succumb to moments of weakness and ultimately just pile on more stress. Silly, but true. Good for you got knowing what keeps you grounded and sticking with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I do find I need to constantly remind myself, especially when things get stressful!
Delete